On October 4th 2016, I received an email off the module leader stating that there was now a word count on the proposal. Personally I have found this very annoying as is a little over a week before hand-in! It has been stated that the word count should be between 1500 and 2000 words, with a maximum of 3000.
As it stands my proposal document is at just under 4000 words and it is still not finished. I have thought up a genius plan where I put some of the detail on here in various posts. This would mean that I would have to reference my own blog. I have emailed my mentor to ask if I am allowed and I am currently waiting for a response.