So, Hand-in came and passed and I got it all in on time although I was slightly over the word count.

Last week we had another meeting (17/10/16) and we discussed where we all were and what our plan was for the rest of the project. It was agreed that I would sort out my information and consent forms for my research so that I can start my live user testing. I have completed these and I am waiting for my mentor to give me the green light. I now need to confirm what my questions will be for the focus group and the ethnographic interviews and then I can make a start.

I have also just touched base with a contact who is helping me source my focus group so I will patiently await a reply about that.