Today I finished writing up the results of my primary research. I also finished my academic and competitor research. The results are interesting and will be revealed on Monday. I will post my updates at some point next week.

I have also finished my technical research, however, my technical build for my client isn’t going so well. I am building a basic to-do list in X Code using Swift so that my client can get a feel of what is possible and an idea of how it would look. This is something that I am finding very time consuming and is possibly a little above my technical ability, that said, I told my client I would deliver, and deliver I shall!