To date I have managed to implement the vast majority of my app as planned. I now have the layout sorted and once the technical aspects are complete I will be able to spend some time ‘making it look pretty’. My next steps of implementation are as follows:
- Upload the files onto the UWE servers to link with PHPmyadmin
- Build my database
- Pull information through to my app from my database using PHP
I have also encountered problems along the way and today I have been fighting with HTML5 video tag. Problems I have encountered include:
- HTML5 Video tag not working (turned out that my video files NEED to be in MP4)
- One of my videos has lost its sound. I still need to look into this.
- The videos that I converted into MP4 using PremierePro have some black ‘bars’ down each side that I need to get rid of. I still need to look into this.